What can I say except DJ Z-Trip tore the roof down at Congress theater and I had the honor of being there to witness it. Anyone who knows me well knows that I do not like Congress theater as a venue. Why? Long story that boils down to me getting robbed and beaten for stepping out of line at a Congress show. I mean, I'm over it now, but many months passed where I felt true hate towards the guy (who also was a member of the security team) who ravaged me. And I'm not a hater and never have been, so you know this affected in the worst possible way.
Anyway, the highlight of the night was my 2nd favorite DJ in the world, DJ Z-Trip throwing down on the decks. I had the greatest time! Even bought a Z-Trip T-shirt which I've been looking for everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment