Wednesday, June 15, 2011

News Release: Just Jay Updates Facebook Profile

UPDATE: Okay people. Since I get so many questions about my relationship status, I thought I'd take the initiative and address it here on FB, since it would be a bit inappropriate to bring up at a press conference (not my own)…
Anyone who knows me knows my lines, so here it goes...Every true story in my life begins with the following sentence: “I met this girl.”
I'm serious about that. Being an overachiever and always having to compete for anything and everything has transformed me into a stuck-up idiot, who thinks he rules the world. But that's not the problem; the problem (for lack of a better word) is my chronic immaturity, which goes way beyond simple eccentricity. In other words, yes, I have to grow up. If you know me, and you probably do, you’d see the living example of a guy who has the emotional maturity of a 5 year old, or maybe 6 on a good day. But I’m working on that…
I'm the kind of person who feels vibes, good and bad. I wouldn't say I'm "emo," but I definitely tend to judge people by their emotions versus their intrinsic qualities. In other words, I’d rather see you happy and hear you talk about cats than see you sad and talk about your new IPOD.  And you'd better believe my emotional attachments have gotten me into trouble; a lot of trouble. Anyway, I like to think old-school: that I'll one day meet a girl who wants to be spoiled; who likes it when I pay for her to go to clubs, concerts and raves; who has the motivation and freedom to travel to festivals all over the country (Ultra, EDC, DEMF, etc.); who appreciates that she is hot, near perfect and loves to show that off to the world...while giving Just Jay is due credit, of course (jk); who isn't afraid of being crazy sometimes and has aspirations that go beyond spending 23 1/2 hours per day on Facebook; who drives a hot car (preferably a blue BMW or other German, luxury vehicle); who laughs and smiles more than yells and frowns; who goes with PDA. You get the idea here, I hope! Oh yeah, she must absolutely love electronic dance music (EDM) with her whole heart to the fullest, where the love is so strong she hears bass in her sleep and treble in her dreams…BooOOooM! Can you feel that Bass yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment