Below, I have inserted a copy of my communications and thoughts as I was trying to: plan a party (rave); make this girl love me; remain sane. Some of the content is difficult to understand, but I just want you to see how my mind was working before I lost it (my mind)! This dialogue occurred last winter.
My thoughts…
AHHHhhhh...All the good names are gone :( I gotta think hard about this...the only thing on my mind lately today is ...smoking! NOOOO! Sorry I keep talking about smoking squares so much...quitting is hard :( Anyway...I'm going to drop a note off for my dad later and will find out about my phone and shit. I'm scared to go out without a phone :( I'm going to make a list of all the party names I can think of...I'm not creative so my names won't be as good as yours but keep sending your ideas and I'll keep sending mine!
We're getting closer…BOOM-WOMP ...can you feel the bass? (lol...kidding)
And I been thinking about this…I want people (everybody…including me) to focus less on the dates, times and details and just plan creatively!
I'm sooorrrryyy if I keep saying dumb-ass shit about Facebook. And now we only have fb to talk during the week (sad face) …It's only because I'm mad at Facebook (i.e., FB) and now I have to accept it to communicate; but I'm getting there. I'm not going to even bring fb up no more …this week, lol…But, I'm going to sleep for awhile anyway…good night ..YaY! You're painting! Art! I'm happy!
I know too…I'm still thinking of party names and themes and shit for our rave!
One of my best friends is smoking himself crazy. He smokes so much, it's eating his mind L
After Hearts N Stuff we gotta go through some stuff about 3/28 & your court. It's not the greatest news… AND no, YOU're not Going to Jail.. . that hasn't changed, but it has to wait anyway till I get more information anyways…not really a big deal.
Yes…I really like the last name...I agree. I'm working with that now...On Another Planet; Another Planet in Space; Raving with Pluto & Mars…well, you see what I'm saying. I do like this theme!
Even though we don't text during the week really no more …I still always think of going to the phone I don't have right now and texting u something like interesting Or funny, something really Really funny and shit :) It's all good though! Like you said, it's a break…LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment