It's Saturday and I have a busy night planned after a busy, past-week of writing and research. So, I thought I'd share tomorrow's Press Release a day early. Who ever said I don't care about my audience?
First, we'd like to thank our readers for a successful first week! Despite our early release—which was originally scheduled for July—the risk we took to launch our "preliminary" blog and website was extremely encouraging. As our audience is aware, we expect exponential growth in all of our media services. We are aiming for a (more) formal release date in late summer or early fall, so stay tuned!
We'd also like to thank: our production team—albeit short-staffed at the moment; Just Jay (Acting Editor-and-Chief); Jason, Jason and our L.A. Sources for tipping us off on the Justin Bieber Freaks Out story (see archives for post).
Upcoming…well, you'll just have to check us out. If we told you the amazing things we have planned, we'd lose that surprise factor, right?
Peace, Love and Eternal Gratitude,
Just Jay's Staff!
No comments:
Post a Comment