Here it is! I know, finally. Rihanna has the cutest, female singing voice. I like that. J-Lo (Jennifer Lopez) has the most amazing smile and dances ever-so-perfect.
EDM (Electronic Dance Music) rocks! Chicago's B96 is addictive and former B96 DJ, the one-and-only Bad Boy Bill is one of my idols. Hip House died many years ago, but I still listen to Fast Eddie on You Tube. I love the sound of bass…so phreaking loud it makes your hair vibrate! Raving is my passion and Peace, Love, Unity, Respect (PLUR) is my personal ethos. Yet, sometimes I'd much rather be at Club Vision, dancing with those mega-fine dimes to DJ Spin.
I love God, Jesus and the Bible.
I like girls who can commit to relationships, boyfriend-girlfriend, all the way. I like having standards: If you're with me, I pay for you; I pay for everything! I dislike girls who front but love girls who lead. I love those cocky, " like, I know I'm too fine…" females I see at dance parties.
I like communication but not having public arguments on Facebook—unless of course, I'm winning that argument! I love talking to my friends and talking smack to my enemies. I absolutely LOVE being in love, even if it only lasts for one day. I love talking to my friends (and stalkers) on Facebook but I love using love and music to express my inner-emotions.
I love education: going to school, staying in school, and maybe owning that school. I like being addicted to learning but hate being dependent on street knowledge. I love that I have my own personal library. I love, love, love writing! I love the Chicago Sun-Times (News) because they're not afraid to speak the truth.
I love people, hate haters and loathe bullies and non-defensive violence. I love being a self-proclaimed pacifist. I hate when people steal my lines unless they cite me as "source." I sometimes love just seeing other people happy and having fun – actual fun! I like being a genius but hate being too smart for my own good as I still haven't figured out what that even means. (Genius you say?).
I love the United States, the Marines and everything else that makes us the elite – cream de la cream!
As usual, I have a lot more to go. This is a work-in-progress. I mean, it's Facebook! Doesn't that mean it has to be perfect and accurate???
Source: WordUP News Archives
No comments:
Post a Comment